A box for your stash

This blog is a place for flash fiction, short pieces of creative writing, and other pertinent bits about condoms. It's a work in progress, so bear with me while I prettify it up.

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Cleanliness, flash by Craig Sorensen



            My hand rests on the overflowing trashcan.  A warm juicy rubber drapes over another, cold but very wet.
He could have tidied up the place.
His calloused finger starts at my tailbone, teases my pucker and I gasp, traces down into my wetness and paints my clit.  His cock resolves, stabs my hip.
His arm appears like a crane on the Manhattan skyline, dips toward the nightstand and retrieves a shrinking ribbon of foil pouches.  I swallow.
A sweet rip.
Unfurling latex crackles.
“Again?” I whisper.
“Again.”
I spread my legs and jack up my hips.
Cleanliness is overrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment